December 07, 2007

*MELTING*

Well...after last night's fiasco I've been a bit...exhausted. BUT, the girls found a way to make me melt. They asked for milk, so I gave them some and got back to cleaning up my pit of a kitchen. I heard giggling after a few minutes and found them like this:


I grabbed my camera phone (reason for the bad quality) because if I got out the regular camera I would have lost the moment. I managed to catch a brief video too. Basically, Molly was snuggling and talking to her sister...and anytime K took the bottle out of her mouth, Molly would point to her and say "eat".



It is seriously the cutest thing I've seen them do yet. I LOVE how close they're getting!! (There are also times I'm not so thrilled with it :P)

1 comments:

Meg said...

That's so sweet :) I always wanted a sibling, someone to bond with, just like yours are doing there :)