October 27, 2007

The Pain in my Neck...

It's not the kids or the husband...or maybe it is...I don't know.

It started two or three weeks ago...I slept wrong, woke up with a crick in my neck. Since then it has slowly started to grow...and get worse...to the point of me waking up today, so bad that I sent DH to get bengay and he spent the afternoon rubbing my neck with the stuff. I had to back out of going ot a Halloween party (not terribly upset about that...I dont' care for costume parties)...and push him out the door to go. Now I sit in quiet (yay for quiet), suffering a bit. Sitting here hurts, so I am keeping the post short.

I may not post at all tomorrow...but I'll be back Monday for at least a short post!

P.S. At that time I will be posting about something that REALLY gets under my skin (and the related something that I'm a HUGE advocate of - Early Intervention)

0 comments: